- Restart your Tivo
- Go to “Messages & Settings”
- “Restart or Reset System”
- “Restart the Tivo DVR”
- Hold down the yellow button on your remote as soon as you press “enter” for the restart. Keep holding it down until This will take about 2 min.
- Wait until both lights on the front of the TiVo are yellow. At other times the lights are red or green. Wait until both are yellow.
- Release the yellow button on your remote.
- Press button 5, then button 7.
- TiVo will start to restart.
- After about 2 min you will get a screen this has a green background and white letters. The writing will read “The DVR has detected a serious problem and is now attempting to fix it. . . .”
- The screen warns you that this may take 3 hours. When I have done it it took about 20 min.
- When TiVo come back on, it should be fixed.
- Go back to “Settings” – “Phone & Network” – “Connect to the TiVo service now”
TiVo should now download program information. Hope this helps. Please comment if you found any other way to fix this problem.