Jonathan Lee Riches© v. Mike Tyson A/K/A “Iron Mike”

Jonathan Lee Riches©For those uninitiated, Jonathan Lee Riches© (he claims his names is copyrighted) is an inmate at Federal Correctional Institution (FCI) Williamsburg, SC with a penchant for litigation. His many lawsuits include: Michael Vick, Barry Bonds, Don Imus, Wal-Mart, The World Wide Web, Williams Sisters, 50 Cent, and LeBron James.

The JLR filed this current lawsuit on 10 September 2007. It deal, mainly, with an allegation that Mr. Tyson bit off the tip of his ear. Jonathan Lee Riches© v. Mike Tyson A/K/A “Iron Mike” complaining of assault and battery, seeking “$4,000,000,000 Billion dollars” in damages. The complaint reads as follows:


Plaintiff, Jonathan Lee Riches© is a International diamond dealer from Tampa, Florida currently staying in Sacters, South Carolina.

Defendant, Mike Tyson A/K/A “Iron Mike”, is the former Boxing Heavy Weight Champion of the World


This incident happened on May 6, 2007 between 11 pm and 11:25 pm at Johnson’s Night Club in Cedar Falls.


Plaintiff was in town on a business trip from Holiday Florida on his way to Los Angeles California for a diamond deal. Plaintiff stopped in at Johnson’s for drinks, food, and lodging. Plaintiff arrived at Johnson’s Night Club at/or around 10:45 pm and sat at the main bar area. Plaintiff ordered a beer and nachos. Plaintiff put coins in the Juke Box. Programmed the Juke Box to play 5 consecutive songs by “Michal Jackson.


At or around 11pm that evening, Defendant Mike Tyson A/K/A “Iron Mike” arrived at Johnson’s Night Club and immediately got everyone’s attention. Mr. Tyson came to the bar area where I was sitting and sat next to me. Mr. Tyson said “Hello” to me and ordered a Jack Daniels. Mr. Tyson was wearing black leather pants, a sailor outfit top, and a black beret. Mr. Tyson appeared drunk to me, his eyes were glassy, his speech slurred. After downing a Jack Daniels quickly, Mr. Tyson got up and stumbled towards the Juke Box. Tyson heard the Michael Jack and was listing to and screamed out “who listens to this crap.” Mr. Tyson went in back of the Juke box, unplugged it, plugged it back in, then put coins in the machine and programmed it to play Culture Club’s “do you really want to hurt me.” Mr. Tyson stumbled back to the bar area to get next to me.


I told Mr. Tyson “Hey – You changed what I was listening to.” Mr. Tyson responded “So what, white boy.” Mr. Tyson looked intimidating to me, I felt nervous, I did not want to provoke him, so I decided not to say anything more on the issue and kept quiet. Mr. Tyson then said to me “You know …. Your kinda cute”, “Do you want to dance?” I told Mr. Tyson “No” and let him know I was heterosexual (straight). Mr. Tyson persisted by saying “come on, just one dance.” I was trying to remain calm, but Mr. Tyson seemed very aggressive. I told Mr. Tyson again politely “No thank you.”


At around 11:20 pm, I got up from the bar area to use the restroom. On the way to the restroom I heard foot steps behind me. When I reached the bathroom door I turned around and Mr. Tyson was behind me. Mr. Tyson pushed me into the restroom. The restroom door has a lock on the inside, so no one can come in from the outside if locked. Mr. Tyson locked the door tripping both of us. No one else was in the restroom. My hear was pounding. I was very scared for my life. Mr. Tyson said “No one says no to me” and then tried to kiss me. I told Mr. Tyson to “stop.” At this point Mr. Tyson went into a rage. Mr. Tyson grabbed me by my neck and slammed me to the floor. I was in shock and began to feel numb. I put my hands up on a defense stance, so I would not get hit. Mr. Tyson leaned over and bit the tip of my left ear. I screamed in pain. Mr. Tyson seamed to be laughing. Mr. Tyson said “How do you like that white boy!” I screamed for help. The music in the bar was loud, so no one could hear me. Mr. Tyson then spit in my face, and kicked me in my ribs twice. I was in pain, My ear was bleeding. I thought Mr. Tyson was going to kill me. Mr. Tyson said “If you tell anyone about this, I will kill you.” Mr. Tyson backed away from me, unlocked the restroom door and left.


I layed on the floor spitting out blood from getting kicked in the ribs by Mr. Tyson. I had trouble thinking. I tried to walk, but could not. I crawled out of the restroom and flagged down a female waitress for help. A female waitress called other workers to help me. I was lifted and layed onto a booth table. Johnson’s Management called a ambulance.


At or around 11:35pm, a Ambulance arrived and took me to Allen Memorial Hospital. When I arrived at the Hospital, staff gave me a phone and I called the police report on Mr. Tyson.


Hospital doctors bandaged my left ear. I lost a piece of the tip due to Mr. Tyson’s assault. Hospital staff provided me with pain medication for bruised ribs and headache. I was discharged from the hospital at 1:20am on May 7, 2007. I took a cap to the Holiday Inn. I did not sleep all night. I was nervous Mr. Tyson would come back and harm me. At 10:00 am on May 7, 2007, I checked out and took a cab back to Confetti’s Night Club to get my car. I canceled my business trip to Los Angeles and drove back to Tampa Florida.



One Response

  1. ;D

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: