In a complaint entitled, Jonathan Lee Riches©, Plaintiff v. John W. Hinckley Jr.; Jodie Foster; St. Elizabeths Hospital; James Brady; Timothy McCarthy;Thomas DeLahanty. The JLR has sued John Hinckley.
Highlights from the complaint:
- Seeking 25 Million dollars from Defendants for 8th amendment violations of cruel and unusual Punishment.The prison thinks I’m the next John Hinckley.
- The prison is afraid I use my Lawsuits as a weapon of mass destruction . . .
- I’m subjected to Used Boxers, No Cosmetics, no books, screaming Inmates.
- Hinckley told FCI Williamsburg to leave me here to rot, so I can be mummy wrapped in Ziploc and sent to the National Archives.
- If I die in solitary, I move this court to know I will die as a martyr . . .
- Hinckley is spreading plague to my mind.
Not sure where Jodie Foster fits in? Maybe the JLR likes her more than Hinckley.