The text of the complaint reads as follows:
Defendants have been threatening and harassing Plaintiffs. FCI Williamsburg is a gulag. Plaintiffs constitutional rights are being violated by Defendants. Plaintiffs got assulted by defendants in front of Sam Goody in 2002, for not buying their CD and LP’s. Dependent’s are violating Plaintiffs due process Rights. FCI Williamsburg has no medical care, rotten food on Defendants orders Plaintiff seek a Restraining order a preliminary injunction on Defendants.
This should be a lesson to all. Buy, Ashlee Simpson’s albums or risk a beat down.
More for the JLR:
- Jonathan Lee Riches© v. Duke, Chiquita, Sherwin-Williams, Alexander Ovechkin
- Jonathan Lee Riches© v. Theodore John Kaczynski
- Jonathan Lee Riches© v. Ohio State Buckeyes, Jim Tressel, Gene Smith, et al
- Jonathan Lee Riches© v. Johnny Knoxville, Bam Margera, Steve-O
- Jonathan Lee Riches© v. Billy Joel