Attending the University of Southern California makes all the difference, case in point, the Brothers Booty. Josh Booty attended, and played football for LSU, now he fighting sheriff’s deputies and being subdued by a Taser gun after being arrested on suspicion of drunk driving. John David Booty fled his home state of Louisiana to play football for the USC Trojans, where he was a two-year starter. Now John David is headed for the NFL, Continue reading
This is not coming from Dreadnaught, this is coming from ESPN and The Sporting News:
“The No. 7 Trojans are better than both No. 1 Ohio State and No. 2 LSU, which will play for the BCS championship Monday night in the Louisiana Superdome.”
-Mark Schlabach from ESPN
“There’s no doubt — USC is nation’s best. And no team, not even mighty Patriots, has dominated more this decade.”
-Tom Dienhart from The Sporting News
yojoe Fight On!
LameDame. Value 101 Million. Clearly there’s a lot of morons out there who pull for losing teams.
- Texas. Value 92 Million. Thank part-time pot head Matthew McConaughey for that.
- Georgia Value 90 Million. Might third on Forbes list but second in SEC east. (Snicker)
- Michigan Value 85 Million. That number might drop after the Appy State loss.
- Florida Value 84 Million. I wonder if that includes the stolen items and drug money.
- LSU Value 76 Million. People love corn dogs, at least the fan love smelling like them.
- The Good Guys. Tennessee Value 74 Million GO VOLS!
- Auburn Value 73 Million. War (Cha Ching) Eagle
- Satan’s team Alabama Value 72 Million. Even at this Auburn beats them.
- Ohio State Value71 Million. They’re used to losing to SEC teams.
- Oklahoma Value 70 Million. Let’s see Mike Gundy yell about that.
- South Carolina Value 69 Million. WTF? Does Forbes know they’re operating in red?
- Penn State Value 69 Million. Even though it’s the same value as Carolina, Forbes has sense enough to rank Carolina higher.
- USC (The one that wins championships Value 53 Million. My my my that’s not good.
See the post for the rest of the list. The Men of Troy need to pick up the marketing, or get some advise from the school of business.
yojoe Fight On!
From the beginning of this game, you could see the difference in speed. The
Men of Troy came out on the first drive with John David Booty spreading
the ball around, 5 receivers in the first 5 passes. The opening drive
was almost mechanical: 1:47 51 yards.
Final: SC 44 ASU 24
The Sun Devils score on special teams.