For some time now I have owned a Big Green Egg. The problem is that I have a medium BGE, and I need more room for grilling. I am considering replacing my BGE with a Primo Oval XL. If anyone out there has any experience, either positive or negative, with the Primo I would be grateful to hear from you.
I hate to lose my BGE, but I just need more room.
Update: I have purchased the Primo Oval XL. I will post a review soon.
Here are some of my BGE recipes:
- North Carolina Pulled Pork On A Big Green Egg
- Grilling Corn On The Cob On A Big Green Egg
- Grilling Tri Tip On A Big Green Egg
- Beef Ribs On A Big Green Egg
- Twice Baked Potatoes On A Big Green Egg
- Prime Rib On A Big Green Egg
- Baby Back Ribs On A Big Green Egg
Filed under: Barbecue, Barbecue (BBQ), Bbq, Big Green Egg, Big Green Egg Recipes, Cooking, Food, How To, Primo Grill, Primo Grill Recipes, Smoking and Grilling | Tagged: baby back ribs on the big green egg, bge egg, Big Green Egg, big green egg grill reviews, big green egg primo, big green egg ribs recipe, green egg grill recipes, grilling corn on the cob, how to get the bark on butt o green egg, pork butt, prime rib big green egg, Primo Grill, Primo Grill Review, the big green egg |